We are proud to announce that MSM will be present at the 20th IALA Conference, held at the Windsor Convention & Expo Center in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) from May 27th to 3rd June, as Official Conference Sponsor.
We invite you to meet our team at Booth A1 and discover our latest innovative AtoN solutions. Our staff will be pleased to introduce you our specialised divisions:
- MSM AtoN, with the largest range of equipment.
- MSM Ocean, focused on Oceanography and Tsunami Early Warning Systems.
- MSM Offshore, experts on maritime beaconing for Offshore Oil & Gas Platforms & Marine Windfarms.
- MSM Dredging, and its comprehensive solutions for dredging operations.
- MSM Academy, our training platform for AtoN technicians.
The theme of this 20th IALA Conference is “Marine Aids to Navigation – Innovation for a Sustainable Future”, a great opportunity to immerse into the conference programme, where experts in Aids to Navigation will share their technical knowledge and experience.
Do not forget MSM speakers in the conference programme:
- Antonio Martínez Tanco, MSM CEO, will be speaking about “Wireless Technology in AtoN” on Tuesday 30th May at 14h in Oceania X room.
- Cécile Zanette, MSM Ocean CEO, will share her expertise in the “Use of Metocean Data” on Wednesday 31st May at 9h.
- Mónica Herrero, MSM Vice-Commercial President, will be offering a Pre-Conference Seminar on “Training & Certification of Marine AtoN & VTS personnel” on Sunday 28th May at 15h in Oceania X room.
We are looking forward to meeting you in our booth and support your coming projects!
Come and live a bright experience with MSM team at the 20th IALA Conference!